(1) Due to thermal inertia, if the temperature is too high or too low during the welding process, the speed can be adjusted in a small range to compensate for the temperature deviation.
(2) Judgment of welding temperature. For transparent EVA materials, it can be directly observed. The weld mark is flat and has a transparent glass shape, indicating that the speed and temperature are appropriate. The weld mark is severely broken, indicating that the temperature is too high or the speed is too slow. If the weld mark is opaque and has a white color, it indicates that the temperature is too low or the speed is too fast. For opaque materials, observe whether there are obvious welding marks. You can also wait for it to cool down and perform a tensile test.
(3) Turn on the temperature control switch and the speed control switch, select the appropriate temperature and speed, and then take a few narrow materials for test welding to determine the best welding effect. Due to the different ambient temperature and material thickness, the welding temperature of the same material may be different. When selecting the temperature, you can first select a reference speed (about 2m/min), and then slowly adjust it from low to high (about 250°C—350°C).
(4) The edge of the artificial lake impermeable membrane to be welded should be trimmed straight, facing forward, overlapping the lower left and upper right, and the overlap width is 5-7cm.
(5) When the material is welded to the end, press down the lever handle in time to separate the upper and lower rubber wheels to prevent the rubber wheels from being burned out for a long time.
(6) After determining the temperature and speed, insert the artificial lake impermeable membrane to be welded between the two rubber wheels, make the body parallel to the edge of the base material, and close the lever handle to weld by itself. Under normal circumstances, the operator only needs to observe whether there is any deviation between the weld mark and the edge of the base metal, and correct it within a small range in time.
(7) When constructing, the constructor must first use a socket with three-plug grounding protection (10A capacity socket, power cord) to confirm that the external line has been connected, and press down the lever handle of the machine to separate the upper and lower rubber wheels. . Then, plug in the power plug