Product: Impermeable Geomembrane for Farming
Width: 3-6m can be customized
Thickness: 0.1mm-3mm can be customized;
Color: black, white, green, etc. can be customized;
Double resistance: anti-ultraviolet, anti-oxidation can be customized;
Uses: environmental protection, water conservancy, municipal engineering, gardening, etc.;
As a new type of material, the anti-seepage geomembrane for aquaculture has excellent anti-seepage, anti-corrosion properties, good chemical stability, and can be processed according to actual engineering needs. It has been widely used in dikes and dams in water conservancy projects. , Reservoir anti-seepage, and also used as anti-seepage, anti-corrosion, anti-leakage and moisture-proof materials in channels, reservoirs, sewage pools, swimming pools, building construction, underground buildings, garbage dumps, environmental engineering, etc. Developed countries have widely used this technology since the 1930s, and my country has gradually promoted the use of HDPE impermeable membranes in various projects since the 1980s.
Product introduction of anti-seepage geomembrane for breeding:
Impermeable geomembrane for aquaculture is also known as high-density polyethylene impermeable geomembrane for aquaculture, HDPE impermeable geomembrane for aquaculture, HDPE impermeable geomembrane for aquaculture is a plastic roll made of HDPE, and HDPE is one A highly crystalline, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white, and the thin section is translucent to a certain extent. PE has excellent resistance to most domestic and industrial chemicals. Certain types of chemicals can cause chemical corrosion, such as corrosive oxidizers (concentrated nitric acid), aromatic hydrocarbons (xylene) and halogenated hydrocarbons (carbon tetrachloride).
Features of anti-seepage geomembrane for breeding:
1. The aquaculture anti-seepage geomembrane is a flexible waterproof material with a high anti-seepage coefficient (1×10-17 cm/s);
2. The aquaculture anti-seepage geomembrane has good heat resistance and cold resistance, and its use environment temperature is high temperature 110℃, low temperature -70℃;
3. The aquaculture anti-seepage geomembrane has good chemical stability and can resist the corrosion of strong acid, alkali and oil. It is a good anti-corrosion material;
4. The aquaculture anti-seepage geomembrane has high tensile strength, so that it has high tensile strength to meet the needs of high-standard engineering projects;
5. The aquaculture anti-seepage geomembrane has strong weather resistance, strong anti-aging performance, and can maintain the original performance when exposed for a long time;
6. The overall performance of the aquaculture impermeable geomembrane. HDPE geomembrane has strong tensile strength and elongation at break, which enables HDPE geomembrane to be used in various harsh geological and climatic conditions. Adapt to uneven geological settlement, strong strain!
7. The aquaculture anti-seepage geomembrane is made of high-quality virgin plastic and carbon black particles without any preservatives. HDPE has been used in my country to replace PVC as a raw material for food packaging bags and cling film.
Application of anti-seepage geomembrane for breeding:
1. Environmental protection, environmental sanitation (such as domestic garbage landfills, sewage treatment, toxic and hazardous materials disposal sites, dangerous goods warehouses, industrial waste, construction and blasting waste, etc.)
2. Water conservancy (such as seepage prevention, plugging, reinforcement of rivers, lakes, reservoirs and dams, seepage prevention of canals, vertical core walls, slope protection, etc.)
3. Municipal engineering (underground engineering of subways, buildings and roof cisterns, anti-seepage of roof gardens, lining of sewage pipes, etc.)
4. Gardens (artificial lakes, ponds, golf course pond bottom lining, slope protection, etc.)
5. Petrochemical (anti-seepage of oil storage tanks in chemical plants, refineries, gas stations, chemical reaction tanks, lining of sedimentation tanks, secondary linings, etc.)
6. Mining industry (seepage prevention of bottom lining of washing tank, heap leaching tank, ash dump, dissolution tank, sedimentation tank, storage yard, tailing pond, etc.)
7. Agriculture (anti-seepage of reservoirs, drinking water ponds, storage ponds, irrigation systems)
8. Aquaculture (fish ponds, lining of shrimp ponds, sea cucumber ring protection, etc.)
9. Salt industry (salt field crystallization pond, brine pond thatch cover, salt film, salt pond plastic thatch film)